- Excellent ability to communicate and interact with other disciplines.
- Proficient project coordination and management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
- Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications.
- Skilled in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Ability to accomplish work within required timelines, including short, long, and emergency timeframes.
- Ability to cross-train in other department duties to ensure efficient coverage of department responsibilities.
- Ability to work with others to accomplish challenging assignments.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to ensure completion of tasks within stated time requirements.
- Basic skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word and Excel).
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher degree in Chemical Engineering required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in refinery/chemical/petrochemical facility engineering and engineering project execution.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed